SCHOOL OF MAGICAL STORIES
Learn to Write Your Own Fantasy Tales
by Don Bosco
Get ebook now at Smashwords (99 cents only).
UPDATE :: Also available on the SCOOP newsstand app for iOS / Android.
Coming soon to other major ebookstores / newsstand apps on your reading device.
Download a free preview (PDF, 3.1 MB).
Recommended for readers 8 to 14 years old.
Welcome to the SCHOOL OF MAGICAL STORIES! Do you enjoy reading fantasy books? Have you ever been inspired to write your own stories? Now you can! Singapore author Don Bosco has designed these lessons to help you develop your talent.
You'll learn: How do stories work? What makes a story special? How does a writer weave a magical adventure out of thin air? These are questions that have been asked for thousands and thousands of years. Yes, storytelling is probably the oldest art in this world!
The lessons here should give you hours and hours of creative pleasure. You'll soon be using your imagination to create something new and wonderful, which you can share with your family and friends. May you be showered with all the creative magic that you can expect!
* Lesson 1 ~ Why are Stories Magical?
* Lesson 2 ~ How to Catch an Idea
* Lesson 3 ~ Preparing the Three Elements
* Lesson 4 ~ The Sign of Trouble
* Lesson 5 ~ Ways to Mesmerise Readers
* Lesson 6 ~ Your Bag of Creative Tricks
* Lesson 7 ~ A Charmed Ending
* Lesson 8 ~ Your First Great Work * Lesson 9 ~ Developing Your Higher Talent
* Meet Don Bosco, The Wonderful Wizard of Words * Bonus Story — Ghostly #1: The Terrifying Teacher
Happy reading, and enjoy your writing!Download a free preview (PDF, 3.1 MB).
Purchase ebook now at Smashwords (99 cents only).
Coming soon to major ebookstores / newsstand apps on your reading device.
READ TO LEARN, IMAGINE TO CREATE